小男孩的父亲回道。
“Alan, stop talking, you''ll scare him!(艾伦,不要再说了,你会吓着他的!)”此时,一直坐在车上默不作声的小男孩的母亲突然道。
“Well, sorry, it''s just a legend!(好吧,对不起,这只是个传说!)”小男孩的父亲道。
“Dad, how do we get through the forest in front of us?(爸爸,那我们要怎样通过前面的森林呢?)”小男孩问道。
本小章还未完,请点击下一页继续阅读后面精彩内容!
“I think it''s better for us to stay in the car for the night tonight, because it''s very late now. Whether the forest legend is true or false is not conducive for us to cross the forest tonight.(我想今晚我们应该留在车上过夜比较好,因为现在已经很晚了,不管森林的传说是真是假都不利于我们今晚穿过森林。)”小男孩的父亲提议道。
“Well, I think so!(好吧,我想也是!)”小男孩撇了撇嘴道。
“Alan, is this our only way?(艾伦,这是我们的必经之路吗?)”小男孩的母亲问道。
“Yes, this is our only way!(是的,这是我们唯一的路!)”小男孩的父亲回答道。
不知何时,太阳已悄悄地落下了地平线,整个森林都在黑暗的笼罩下显得无比狰狞,无比凶险。
黑暗中,一群猎人蠢蠢欲动着。
“Fitch, are we really going to enter this forest?(费奇,我们真的要进入这片森林吗?)”一名猎人轻声问道。
“Obviously, it''s not a good idea to go in now, but it''s not because of that stupid legend!(显然,现在进去并不是一个好主意,但绝不是因为那个愚蠢的传说!)”费奇回答道。
“Fitch, do you really not believe that legend?(费奇,你真的不相信那个传说吗?)”那个猎人问道。
“I don''t believe that anything in this world is more powerful than a gun!(我不相信这个世界上有什么东西会比枪还厉害!)”费奇回答道。
“But I heard that many people went in and didn''t e out alive!(可我听说有很多人进去了都没有活着出来!)”那个猎人道。
“Believe me, if something threatens our lives, I will shoot him and watch him turn into a corpse!(相信我,如果有什么东西会威胁到我们的生命,我会一枪轰了他,然后眼睁睁地看他变成一具尸体为止!)”费奇保证道。
“Fitch, you''re right. Nothing can''t be solved by guns. We haven''t been out hunting for a long time. We must make a lot of money th
第1章 森林之王